“Web development” is a term that is commonly used among Web professionals to refer to the major non-design parts of creating Web sites. Content management systems (CMS) are used in web development to make content modifications easier and more accessible to those with just basic technical knowledge.
JDM Web Technologies provide all kinds of design, development, and optimization services for your website needs.
1. Browsers Browsers make transmitting a message to our audience much easier. They play interpreters’ part on the web. Browsers ask users to use that information in a format that our eyes can perceive and make sense of that information.
2. HTML Hypertext Markup Language or HTML, is a markup language that is an essential part of building and developing a website. HTML is what describes the structure of the website and its elements. Web browsers know what to show because of HTML.
3. CSS Cascading Style Sheets, CSS, is another important part of building and developing websites. It is an HTML tool that works on providing the layout and presentation of a website. With CSS, one can define how the web pages will look. It also helps the web page to load faster.
4. Programming Languages The backend development of the websites always requires a programming language. A programming language is what makes the website work well with various other tools and technologies like web servers, frameworks, etc. Not every programming language is suitable for all kinds of website building.
5. Frameworks Web frameworks support web application development and make it easier to build and work with programming languages. With frameworks, developers can develop websites at a faster speed, because it allows the developers to use pre-written templates or tools. Frameworks also help the developers with reliability because ready-made components are often tested before.
6. Libraries Libraries make the process of coding easier by allowing developers to use a group of code snippets, which the developers don’t have to write by themselves. Developers use libraries to create web pages that use UI components, language utilities, math functions, and more.
7. Databases For building a well-functioning, interactive website, a Database is very important. Database designing is important in web development before the actual coding starts rather than later. The database is where we store all our data – starting from images, word contents to various types of information and page layouts.
8. Client (or Client-Side) A client is a user who is using an application. But it is not literally a human, but a device, like a laptop, desktop, tablet or a mobile device. At once, there can be multiple clients interacting with a single application that is stored on a server.
9. Server (or Server-Side) Clients use applications and make a request, and servers are the ones that find all the requested information and respond to the clients. Servers are where application codes are stored. Web servers find the requested web content and use HTTP to respond to the clients.
11. Back-end The back-end part is on the server-side, which stores and arranges data. This part of the website is not for users to see or understand. The back-end development ensures the front-end part on the client’s side is functioning well.
12. Protocols The internet uses protocols to transfer data across the internet without which the internet cannot function properly. The protocols are a set of standards to enable the connection, communication and transfer of data between two sides of the network. There are different protocols available.
13. API We specialize in developing stable, well-documented, and easy-to-use APIs. APIs radically change the way data is used and offer completely new business models and product strategies. They enable flexible integration enabling us to expand and improve new and unique offerings.
14. Data Formats Data can be of various size and types- numerical, text, multimedia, etc. Depending on a different format, the data is coded in different ways. When you choose a data format, it should be thoughtful because in future it will affect the readability of the data.
A website development starts with gathering information regarding the goals, purpose, and target audience of a website. It is an important part because websites vary, and not knowing beforehand can lead to a waste of resources.
At this stage, the developers will use the gathered information to draw a detailed site map to show the customers how their websites will look.
In this phase, the website’s content and elements like images, fonts, and other visuals are created. The customer’s and target audience play an important role in this phase.
Content creation is one of the important parts of a website and website development. Starting from title to the body content, this process takes time considering you are creating high quality and optimized content.
The front-end and back-end development begin at this phase, where the web pages are created. This often starts by creating the homepage at first.
Every error that must have been done at the previous stages will show in the testing and reviewing process. Once, finding and fixing errors is over, the website is ready to launch.
Our teams are thoroughly skilled and approach each project with passion and creativity.
Our Website Design and Development Packages are pocket-friendly, but you are also welcome to request a custom package.
We use technologies that will allow you to scale up or down your website capabilities in the future.
JDM Web Technologies have been providing web development services for years, and have been a helping many businesses get the technical edge.
JDM Web Technologies builds websites and adds protection so that your data and information is safe from hacker attacks.
If you are given a deadline by us, you can rest assured. We will deliver it within the deadline.
Yes, we share the development server password with you which means you can visit your website anytime to check its progress or provide valuable feedback.
Yes. We provide hosting services from registering your domain name to maintaining your website for years.
Yes, JDM Web Technologies provides Digital Marketing Services which you can opt for along with web development services.
Our team of developers are skilled in the work they do and understand a client’s requirements and requests thoroughly. This makes it easy for us to provide a website that is functional and everything that the client’s dreamt of.
Yes. You can choose one package from our Website Maintenance Plan where we provide comprehensive support and maintenance.
We’re a high-energy group of digital gurus who work diligently to get your brand, product, and message in front of the appropriate people. While the cornerstones of our business are social media, search engine optimization, and digital advertising, our unique ability to mix the three allows us to deliver total amplification for your brand.
1920 Hillhurst Ave # 1108 Los Angeles, CA 90027
2/741 Heatherton Road, Springvale VIC, 3171, Australia
S-128, Street No 3, Raja Puri Vishwas Park Extension Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059